Day breaks over the Enchanted Valley. The gentle hum of your breath and the soft lilt of birdcall are the only sounds, and yet, something magical, something potent, is stirring.
This is your day. Your gift.
This is your Sanctuary.
Are you ready?
Immerse yourself in an intimate setting for 5 nights and 6 days of sacred self-care at Eremito, a modern day hermitage and luxurious eco hotel in the spiritual heart of Italy. This retreat is thoughtfully designed for the modern, busy woman who yearns to connect with her own innate feminine wisdom and intuitive knowing.
No woman needs another to do list. The concept of Sanctuary is an exploration and invocation of what it means to truly love and care for Self — extending far beyond a set of practices. Our shared intention will be to plant these seeds and create a foundation from which self-care becomes a moment to moment practice — intuitive, adaptable, and as unique as you are — a way to live and breathe in harmony with nature and in reverence for this sacred life
A typical day during Sanctuary
- Dawn & Dusk Body Temple Practices of deep yoga, movement, and meditation
- Wilderness Practices to connect with your true primal nature in the wild beauty of the surrounding forests
- Circles for ceremony, ritual, and sharing
- Nourishing, delicious, and beautiful plant based meals
- Eremito’s signature Silent Dinner
- Ample time for rest, integration, and sleep
- Daily access to the jacuzzi and steam bath
- Being held in a community of supportive women
Intuitive Self Care
- How to create, conserve and preserve Ojas (meaning the ‘fluid of life’ in Sanskrit)
- How to cultivate and circulate Soma (meaning the ‘elixir of life’ in Sanskrit)
- How to navigate the portal of our heart (In Ayurveda, the seat of Ojas is in the heart)
- How to connect to and honor our womb wisdom
- How to cultivate and trust our intuition as the basis of true self care
- Creating space for sacred silence to observe and process
- Sustainable movement practices that nourish the blood, fluids and bones
- Restorative practices that recalibrate the nervous and endocrine systems
Sanctuary begins on Friday May 3rd at 5 pm and ends on Wednesday May 8th at 11 am, although it is possible to remain for lunch if your travel plans allow, with final check out at 3 pm.
Please plan to arrive between 3-4 pm on Friday May 3rd for check-in.
Your tuition includes full board for 5 nights and 6 days as well as the 3 practice
sessions per day and many other surprises!
The Full Board includes:
– A celluzze (a private or shared room) with private bathroom (shower/toilet)
– Vegetarian meals with organic products grown on site or locally
– Tea and herbal infusions during the day
– Free daily access to the Relax Area (Spa), Turkish bath and Jacuzzi
– Transfer in jeep (3km) from parking point if you arrive by car
– Service and 10% VAT
Travel costs are not included in your tuition.
Early Bird Rates until February 14th 2019:
Double Room € 1250
Single Room € 1400
Regular rates until April 14th 2019:
Double Room € 1400
Single Room € 1550
**Registration closes on April 14th 2019**
For further information and bookings contact
Places are limited to ensure an intimate setting for deep work, claim your space now!
Who we are
Sheila and Alexandra are friends, soul sisters, yoginis and mamas who have dedicated their path to the practice and embodiment of Yoga, well beyond the execution of postures on a mat. Though the grace and beauty of embodied prayer through asana and movement is indeed a fundamental part of their path, for them Yoga must eventually filter into each and every aspect of one’s life, from the way we take care of ourselves on a day to day basis, to the way we communicate with others and make important choices and decisions in life.
For the Sanctuary Winter Immersion, their shared intention is to create a cauldron of transformation in which each woman present can experience her own inner wisdom and soul-resonance whilst being held in sacred space.
For more information…