Jan.24th – Jan.26th, 2020
3 days, 2 nights
No matter where we are in our life, our journey never ends. Our story is still unfolding.
This is a restorative escape to begin 2020 with clarity. A curated experience into your own journey of self-discovery and time for self-alignment.
AN ENCOUNTER WITH YOURSELF
IN A 700 YEAR OLD MONASTERY TRANSFORMED INTO A
DIGITAL DETOX HOTEL
/ THE EXPERIENCE
Sometimes we discover unexpected places like no other. In Eremito, you enter a secluded mystical setting that inspires you to slow down, reconnect with yourself and reflect on what you really need in your life.
/ WHOM IS THIS FOR?
It’s for those of you wanting to disconnect from everyday life and time with oneself, to reflect on what’s next and where to focus your energies.
This retreat can be the perfect space to refine your personal lifeprint whether you’re in a transition period, beginning new life ventures, needing to know more of whom you truly are, finding the courage to ask yourself the right questions or simply finding the time to reflect
/ WHAT TO EXPECT?
These will be days of introspection and exploring together your personal blueprint, where you are in your life and how to make space for where you want to be. These moments during the day will be carefully curated while allowing to have a meaningful time for yourself.
- Welcome questionnaire / Pre-workshop
– Teachings and guided exercises into your personal roadmap, knowing more about yourself, your strengths, your talents and understanding how to shift mindset and develop yourself in areas you desire.
– Mindfulness forest walks – exploring self through nature
– Guided visualization & daily rituals to restore your Inner energy
– Meaningful time to oneself (to nap, relax, explore)
– Sensory exercises with special guest (personal scent map)
Moments during the day and evening will be free for you to indulge in whatever you desire, whether it’s reading, relaxing by the fire or at the spa.
/ YOUR RETREAT HOST
Business Strategist & Mentor
With over 20 years of experience leading digital initiatives in the Fashion and Outdoor Industry for international brands including The North Face, 7 For All Mankind, Vans and Benetton. Today, Katherine is the founder of Nomad Atelier, through which she shares her experience as a business advisor and mentor.
Everything she does has a curated, bespoke approach — from working with like-minded clients looking to be innovative, grow their business and find their own voice to offering tailored workshops empowering people to to slow down, refocus and design the life and business they want.
From Colombian origins, she now lives in Italy.
This retreat will be for an intimate group of people (8-10 spots)
- 2 nights (double/single occupancy) with private bathroom
– Breakfast, lunches and dinner throughout the retreat (including wine)
- Tea and herbal infusions during the day
- Daily access to the Medieval Spa & Steam (self-care rituals)
- 3 day mentoring with Katherine Suarez
- Welcome sensorial gifts & guest speaker
- Transfers from parking area, Service and 10% Tax
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
– Travel costs to and from luxury hermitage
– Passport fees & health travel insurance
DATES & LOCATION
Friday, Jan.24th: Afternoon arrival. Welcome session begins at 4 p.m.
Saturday, Jan.25th: 10 a.m.-19 (Sessions & Free time)
Sunday, Jan.26th: Session until 12, then departure
Location: Eremito Hotel in Umbria.
Nearest airport: Rome or Florence (1.5 hr / 2 hr by car)
Nearest train station: Fabro Ficulle. (25 min. ) Transfers from train station extra €30/per way
SINGLE ROOM (Sleeps 1)
“NomadGift” Special Offer:10% off from regular price €1390
FRIENDS / COUPLE
DOUBLE SHARED ROOM (Sleeps 2)
€1080 (per person)
“NomadGift” Special Offer:10% off from regular price €1200
Offer valid until Dec.31,2019
Any questions? Want to know more, contact us at email@example.com
CANCELLATION POLICY Due to the involved logistics, we offer no cancellation refunds. however, should you be unable to attend, we are happy to welcome anyone who would like to participate in your place upon approval. We highly recommend you have insurance in place to cover other costs such as flight or any other incidentals, that we can’t be responsible for. We reserve the right to alter or vary the program at any moment.