Have you ever considered how many poisons and toxins of any kind are you hoarding inside you? Have you ever felt heavy, lazy, melancholic and in pain? Probably yes.
In the yogic tradition, it is said that the peacock can eat poisonous snakes without being affected by their poison. Do you want to have this ability as well? To be able to digest all kind of toxins, psychological, spiritual and physical, you need to have good health. How do you keep your body healthy? A renowned way of cleaning it is by fasting, as it is suggested by all spiritual traditions.
The Hatha Yoga Pradipika, a medieval text about hatha yoga, describes several cleansing techniques to heal our bodies and minds, letting the kundalini energy move upwards through
the unblocked channels, helping us to reach the right conditions for enlightenment. Besides the spiritual aspect, imagine how wonderful it would be not be affected by any stress. There are five different layers of awareness that veil the Self, and each one is interlaced with the others. So, if the nourishment of our physical body (Annamayakosha) is heavy, also our energy body, emotion, intellect and causal body will be affected too. Therefore, it is crucial not only to observe a healthy lifestyle throughout the year but also to dedicate some specific time to cleanse your body, by giving up solid food for a few days.
I am happy to offer for the second time in collaboration with Eremito, three days fasting program following the method BUCHINGER.
3.00 PM Arrival and welcome
4:00 PM Introduction, Jivamukti Yoga class (focus: twist)
6:30 PM Steambath and Jacuzzi
7:45 PM Mono-diet dinner with fruit in silence (dress code: white)
This will be your last solid dinner. You should already have started the mono-diet on Friday morning before the arrival at the Eremito
8:45 PM After dinner Satsang
8:00 AM Meditation, stomach massage, kriya, magic ten
8:45 AM Breakfast with hot beverages and supplements
9:30 AM Scripture, Jivamukti Yoga class (focus: twist)
1:30 PM liquid lunch (fruit and or vegetable juices)
2:30 PM Rest in bed or on the porch with hot water bottles
5:00 PM Walk, and/or restorative practice
6:30 PM Steambath
8:00 PM Liquid dinner (vegetable soup with fresh herbs) in silence (dress code: white)
8:45 PM mantra meditation
8:00 AM Self stomach massage, kriya, magic ten
8.45 AM Breakfast with hot beverages and supplements
9:30 AM Walk and meditation
10:00 AM Jivamuktiyoga Class (focus: mayurasana)
12:30 PM Steam bath
2:00 PM Liquid lunch (fruit and vegetable juices)
From 3:00 PM Departure
Take away dinner (vegetable soup with herbs) for the Sunday evening.
Observe the mono-diet like Friday on your own.
Please consider that the program can slightly change if needed. Once you have booked your spot for this retreat, we will send you the instructions on how to get prepared for this experience. Ideally, you should also refrain from consuming animal products, nicotine, alcohol and caffeine one week before and one week after the retreat: this is crucial to benefit the most from it.
Since you should follow this schedule, we will not accept last- minute bookings. Be aware of the fact that the first days of a cleanse are the most difficult ones, and you can experience physical and mental discomfort that is normal. Before signing up, you must be committed to doing the cleanse!
Yoga Classes and Activities:
€ 205,00 by the 31st of March on early bird.
€ 235,00 by the 31st of May.
Accommodation, liquid meals and facilities:
€ 320,00 (single room with private bathroom).
€ 260,00 (shared double room with private bathroom).
€ 220,00 (shared triple room with private bathroom).
HOW TO BOOK
To reserve your spot at the retreat:
1) Submit a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of € 320,00 via bank transfer for a single room, € 260,00 for a shared double room, or € 220,00 for a shared triple room by the 15th of April to:
Beneficiary: EREMITO SRL
Bank: Banca Carige Succursale Via Flaminia /Roma
REF: Jivamukti Retreat Giugno
2) Once you have submitted the deposit, send an e-mail to Eremito (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Jutta Ariane Mele Maurer (email@example.com)
3) To confirm your reservation, you should pay the € 205,00 (by the 30th of April on early bird) or € 235,00 (by the 31st of May) balance for the Tuition Fee via bank transfer by the 31st of May to:
Jutta Ariane Mele Maurer
4) Once you have proceeded with the payment of the Tuition Fee, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of the bank transfer, your full name, your address of residence and your fiscal code/vat number for the invoice.
1. We will not accept further bookings after the 31st of May.
2. If the balance due date is not respected as explained above, your reservation will not be considered valid, and your spot will be given to someone else on the waiting list.
3. As declared in the “How to book” section, your deposit is non-refundable. If you are not able to attend the retreat, you may find somebody to take your place.
For further information and question about the Jivamukti Yoga Retreat, please write at email@example.com
To discover more about Jivamukti Yoga and Jutta (Advanced Certified Jivamukti Yoga Teacher), please visit: