Each spiritual tradition has a time of the year devoted to purifying through fasting. The Hatha Yoga Pradipika describes several cleansing techniques to heal our bodies, minds, and to let the kundalini energy move upwards through the unblocked channels, helping us to reach the right conditions for the enlightenment. There are 5 different layers of awareness that veil the true Self, and each of them is interlaced with the others. This means that if the food for our physical body (Annamaya Kosha) is heavy, also our energy, emotion, intellect and causal body will be affected too. Therefore, it is important not only to observe a healthy lifestyle throughout the year but also to clean the body at least twice a year, by giving up solid food for a few days. I am happy to offer in collaboration with Eremito, a 3 days fasting program following the method Buchinger.
3:00 PM Arrival and welcome.
4:00 PM Introduction and Jivamukti Yoga class (focus: twists).
6:30 PM Steam bath and Jacuzzi.
7:45 PM Silent mono diet dinner with fruit. White dress code.
8:45 PM Satsang.
This will be your last solid dinner. The mono diet should have been started already on Friday morning before the arrival at the Eremito.
8:00 AM Meditation and Magic 10 practice.
8:45 AM Breakfast with hot beverages and supplements.
9:30 AM Kriya, scripture, Jivamukti Yoga class (focus: twists).
1:30 PM Liquid lunch (fruit and/or vegetable juices).
2:30 PM Resting in bed with hot water bottles.
5:00 PM Walk or restorative practice.
6:00 PM Meditation.
6:30 PM Steam bath and Jacuzzi.
8:00 PM Silent liquid dinner (vegetable soup with fresh herbs). White dress code.
08:45 PM Satsang and mantra.
8:00 AM Kriya and Magic 10 practice.
08:45 AM Breakfast with hot beverages and supplements.
9:30 AM Meditation or meditation walk.
10:00 AM Jivamukti Yoga class (focus: twists).
12:30 PM Steam bath.
2:00 PM Liquid lunch (fruit and/or vegetable juices).
3:00 PM Resting in bed.
5:00 PM Departure.
Dinner will be prepared for you to take away and eat it at your home.
Observe the mono diet like Friday on your own.
Please consider that the program can slightly change if needed. Once you have booked your spot for the Retreat, we will send you the instructions on how to get prepared for this experience. Ideally, you should also refrain from consuming animal products, nicotine, alcohol and caffeine one week before and one week after the Retreat: this is crucial to benefit the most from it. Since you should follow this schedule, we will not accept last-minute bookings. Be aware of the fact that the first days of a cleanse are the most difficult ones and you can experience physical and mental discomfort, that is normal. Before signing up it is important that you are committed to doing the cleanse!
Yoga Classes and Activities:
€ 205,00 by the 31st of March on early bird.
€ 235,00 by the 31st of May.
Accommodation, liquid meals and facilities:
€ 320,00 (single room with private bathroom).
€ 260,00 (shared double room with private bathroom).
€ 220,00 (shared triple room with private bathroom).
HOW TO BOOK
To reserve your spot at the retreat:
1) Submit a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of € 320,00 via bank transfer for a single room, € 260,00 for a shared double room, or € 220,00 for a shared triple room by the 15th of April to:
Beneficiary: EREMITO SRL
Bank: Banca Carige Succursale Via Flaminia /Roma
REF: Jivamukti Retreat Giugno
3) To confirm your reservation, you should pay the € 205,00 (by the 30th of April on early bird) or € 235,00 (by the 31st of May) balance for the Tuition Fee via bank transfer by the 31st of May to:
Jutta Ariane Mele Maurer
4) Once you have proceeded with the payment of the Tuition Fee, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with a copy of the bank transfer, your full name, your address of residence and your fiscal code/vat number for the invoice.
1. We will not accept further bookings after the 31st of May.
2. If the balance due date is not respected as explained above, your reservation will not be considered valid, and your spot will be given to someone else on the waiting list.
3. As declared in the “How to book” section, your deposit is non-refundable. If you are not able to attend the retreat, you may find somebody to take your place.
For further information and question about the Jivamukti Yoga Retreat, please write at firstname.lastname@example.org
To discover more about Jivamukti Yoga and Jutta (Advanced Certified Jivamukti Yoga Teacher), please visit: