Every single moment we are going somewhere driven by our thoughts, beliefs and deeds looking for something that can make us feel happier, wealthier, more loved, relevant, or powerful.
The Taittiriya Upanishad says:
“From JOY all beings have come, by JOY they all live, and unto JOY they all return “.
So if joy is always present, driving and defining our existence, like an inherent characteristic of our life, why can’t we feel it? Why is so difficult to let it flow in our daily routine? Maybe we are continually looking for external signs capable of reassuring us about our level of happiness, forgetting that most of them are based on social conventions, people’s opinion, material possessions and so on. If we come from joy, if we live by joy, and if we return to joy, it means that joy is within us all the time.
So why don’t turn our attention from the outside to the inside?
Asking ourselves consciously “Where am I going?”, we will discover that the road to happiness follows new, different and unpredictable paths compared to the ones we were used to walking down. Being present during this voyage means being able to filter out our thoughts and actions, choosing the right pathway to pursue permanent joy instead of impermanent joy.
The next Jivamukti Yoga Retreat at Eremito was created with the objective of building the right context to let you questioning old behaviours and explore new routes in your research of happiness. The calm and distraction-free environment of Eremito is ready to welcome you in this Jivamukti retreat: you will have time to sit with yourself and take off some of the layers that are separating you from the inner Joy.
16:00 Spiritual Warrior Class Slow Motion
18:30 Steam bath and Jacuzzi
19:45 Silent dinner
20:45 Satsang around the fireplace / or movie
09:00 Meditation / or Meditation Walk
10:00 Jivamukti Yoga Class (Focus: back bending)
16:30 Lecture (Intro to Upanishad)
17:45 Asana Lab
19:00 Steam Bath and Jacuzzi
20:00 Silent dinner
21:00 Satsang and Mantra around the fireplace.
05:30 108 Sun Salutation and 108 Mantra Meditation
09:30 Back and forth Meditation Walk to the village of Parrano alternating silence, recited mantra, and shared joy with others
€ 320,00 (single room with private bathroom)
€ 260,00 (shared double room with private bathroom )
€ 220,00 (shared triple room with private bathroom )
What is included:
Two three-course dinners with water and local wine.
Two three-course lunches with water and local wine.
Two buffet breakfasts.
All meals are vegan and made with fresh, organic, and homegrown ingredients.
How To Book
To reserve your spot at the retreat:
1) Submit a deposit of € 320,00 via bank transfer for a
single room, € 260,00 for a shared double room, or € 220,00 for
a shared triple room by the 20th of December to:
REF: Jivamukti Retreat / Jutta
3) To confirm your reservation, you should pay the € 205,00 balance (Tuition Fee) via bank transfer by the 22nd of January to:
Jutta Ariane Mele Maurer
4) Once you have proceeded with the payment of the Tuition Fee, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of the bank transfer, your full name, your address of residence and your fiscal code/vat number for the invoice.
1. Please note that if you have a specific roommate request, you and your roommate have to specify this preference in the booking e-mail after the deposit submission. Otherwise, rooms will be assigned following the reservation order.
2. Please note that THE DEPOSIT IS NOT REFUNDABLE. If you are not able to attend the retreat, you may find somebody to take your place.
3. Please note that if we don’t receive the balance IN TIME, your spot will be left to someone else on the waiting list.
For further information and question about the Jivamukti Yoga Retreat, please write at email@example.com
To discover more about Jivamukti Yoga and Jutta (Advanced Certified Jivamukti Yoga Teacher), please visit: