We can only be of service to others and in loving relationships with our family when we take care of ourselves. People are increasingly conscious about diets and exercise and know how to support themselves in daily life, but taking care of ourselves sometimes means leaving the familiarity and reconnecting with ourselves in a different environment. If you feel you need a deep recharge, to realign with your essence and rediscover your sense of self, join us for this revitalizing retreat in the beautiful nature of Umbria, Italy.
About the retreat
Do you feel called to reclaim your true essence? But what exactly does it mean? We all know life is a journey and we learn every day. We show up for life and interact with our surroundings. There are periods, some short and some longer, when we feel like we are in a loop, seemingly bumping into the same lessons, feeling stuck and depleted. The truth is that we are born with an inner knowing, an inner recognition of ourselves that stays with us throughout our lives, but this inner knowing can be hard to hear when we are caught in the noise of our daily lives.
The path to reconnecting with our essence doesn’t have to be difficult. By incorporating small rituals and practices into daily life, and connecting with places in nature that nurture you, you can support yourself and learn to be more present and listen deeply. The world gets a bit quieter and your inner voice is clear enough for you to hear. You will create the space and ground to return to yourself and discover your true essence.
In a group, not bigger than 12 people, you will be guided by two experienced facilitators. You will receive lots of attention, a strong and safe space, and will be fully guided on a beautiful journey of self-discovery.
On his retreat, you will get the chance to let your senses rest from all the city noises. You will soothe your nervous system and feel the bone-deep relaxation you crave so much. LESS is MORE and discovering that will improve your life on all levels.
Where will you be staying?
You will reside in one of the most beautiful regions of Italy, Umbria, surrounded by 3000 hectares of nature, in the majestic isolation of a true Unesco Biosphere Reserve. Our host will be the exclusive Emerito hotel, a Contemporary monastery, and a multiple award-winning venue, which is among the most recognized eco-friendly hotels in the world. It is a unique place, a secular hermitage where you can spend a relaxing and regenerating time, away from the noises of everyday life. Eremito is a mystical place, a result of a long journey of self-discovery by the founder. The majestic Umbrian valleys, also called the spiritual heart of Italy, amplify the sense of spirituality enchanting the eyes and the soul.
Eremito is one of the first “Digital Detox” hotels in Italy.
Practices & Exercises:
– Restorative yoga
– Somatic practices
– Guided meditation
– Dynamic meditation
– Dance therapy
– Neuro transformative breathwork
– Meditational nature walks
– Interactive practices
– Essence tuning journaling
– Breath, sound, and movement practice
– Deep listening
– Body poetry
– Bedtime practices (yoga nidra a.o)
– Closing circle (sharing, home tools & information about our support program)
– Create a toolbox of simple practices
– Receive lots of attention, a save space being held & being fully guided
– Jacuzzi & steam bath time
– Rest and recharge – free time
What are the practices teaching and supporting?
– Exploring your essence (individually and in group dynamics)
– Practice being present in the moment
– Emotional release and letting go of blockages
– Connecting to elements of nature
– Transformation (discover your true essence)
– Setting intentions
– Exploring and tuning into different characters within yourself, even hidden parts
– Surrendering and letting go
– Connecting with your gifts
– Deep relaxation of your whole system
– Putting intentions through dreams
– Embracing the power of joy
– Creating healthy patterns that will stay with you forever
What effects can you experience:
– Feeling more soft
– Being recharged
– A deeply reset & recharged your nervous system
– Finding your essence
– More excess towards creativity
– Motivation for new experiences
– (Re)gained focus and purpose
– Being more comfortable and skilled in self exploration and creating brighter visions for your future
– Acceptance & connection to yourself
– Acceptance & connection to your surroundings
– More effective, truthful and heart centered communication patterns from a place of connection
– Self love
– Being in tune with your dreams
– Harmonization of all the senses
– Transformation of toxic mind patterns into healthy ones
– Blissful and joyful vibration
– Recognition of the abundance in life that you already have and knowing tools to create more.
Who is this retreat for?
This retreat is for everyone, whether you have experience with our practices or not, you are welcome. We specifically invite people who feel the need to step out of daily patterns, want to get rid of negative thoughts, feel stuck in certain aspects of their life, need a break from stressful environments, need a digital detox, want to explore their natural state of being, want connect to themself and nature, want to (re)gain purpose and focus, and want to discover their essence more deeply.
It is for all who need a fast recharge of mind and body, who crave a beautiful and peaceful environment to let go and just be, and all who want to know their essence and live their purpose.
– 3 nights of full board accommodation in a single room
– Healthy and high quality meals. You are served vegetarian, seasonal and locally inspired cuisine from the monastic mediterranean tradition. Lunch and dinner will be multi-course, breakfast is buffet-style. Dinner on arrival and breakfast on departure day are included.
– Signature Eremito ‘’silent dinner’’ experience
– A glass of beautiful wine during meals
– Entire retreat program (two full days (6-8 hours) of practice and two half days of practice).
– Digital detox
– Jacuzzi & Turkish steam bath session (towels, bathrobe, slippers included)
– 3000 hectares of wilderness & access to beautiful trails in the surroundings of the hotel.
– Gift bag
– Transfer to the hotel (available on request for additional charge. Pick up from Fabro station)
– Any transport or flight tickets
– Mandatory travel and health insurance
Lili Gavrilović is an experienced bodyworker who has spent the last 20 years perfecting her knowledge of Aryuveda, Tuina massage, Traditional Chinese Massage, Reflexotherapy, Yumeiho, Breathwork, and Yoga.
She is a pioneer of Transformational deep healing work in Slovenia and is passionate about it, because of the way it combines therapeutic modalities of body, mind, and energy. As she evolved into a strong Transformer, she went through many layers of healing which gave her the ability to hold space for transformations that happen on the individual and group levels of her work. She is the founder of Lili studio which is a collective of four brave humans who have dedicated their lives to bringing healing and change into people’s lives.
She works on many levels, always with a loving, non-judgemental presence. She is the creative mastermind behind Lili studio’s workshops which are fluid, powerful workshops, where individuals can reconnect with their essence and fundamental beauty. She works from a place of deep love and empathy and is teaching humans not only how to nurture their essence, but how to spark change in others and offer true compassion to the less fortunate. She is currently dedicating more and more time to working with divine presence and exploring spiritual journeys that have a global impact. But most of all, she is a creative joyful human who proves to the people around her every day that she lives her truth.
Ayla Heier is a Transformational facilitator who is trained and certified in De-armouring with different schools and deepened her knowledge through somatic movement, dance & theater, plant medicine, shamanic practices, tantra, and consent & communication practices.
Ayla is a practitioner and bodyworker who has a capability to make you feel safe, seen and taken care of. She has a gentle loving, but persistent presence and touch, which is heart opening to many and allows even the most fragile parts of you to show. She also has true passion working with movement & sensuality, to help people allow themselves to feel and embrace all parts of them. With a contagious smile and joy of life radiating from her core being, she brings a vibrant energy to the groups she works with. Ayla is here to show you it is okay to feel, from the deepest sadness to the greatest joy, because to fully live you need to feel it all!
More information on Lili Studio
Retreat Information and Registration
Early bird price until 11.02.24, contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attending a retreat with Lili was the best life changing experience in my adult life. Personal growth processes that started there, completely redirected my life path towards my true purpose and are still resonating deeply within me. […]
Most importantly, she empowered me in a way that I am now able to feel my true capacity – and have a clear vision to grow into a future me – that I didn’t dare to think it can exist.
Gregor, Mastering Engineer/Musician/Sound Designer
Lili Studio workshops are an extraordinary journey, a practice to surrendering and leading with Pure Light and Love. […] The results of intense working with such a dedicated teacher (Lili Studio) are amazing. I feel profoundly empowered and dare to live a lot more in my original vibration. Liberating.
Each one [workshops] is unique and leaves a lasting impression on me. Besides the high professional level of guiding through intuition, experience and honesty, I would like to point out the feeling of safety I feel to explore my inner world and my body. These workshops are an important part of my personal growth and they always turn out to be extremely useful and pleasant.
With your help and with the help of the invisible space that you open I am more in tune with the responsibility I have to myself, to the people around me, to the love I feel and to everything that surrounds me. I see a bigger picture, you teach me about moderation, about my boundaries, my capabilities, and limitations in a way that feels close to me and inspires me. It is consistent, based in knowledge and experience and holds within cosmopolitanism. M.