Fall in love with taking care of yourself.
No woman needs another to do list.
If taking care of yourself has become something you ‘’should’’ do or has become a list of
dietary and lifestyle modifications that you find difficult to implement and maintain then
I would like you to invite you into a whole new paradigm of self care.
Sanctuary Intuitive Self Care Retreat is an experiential journey in the art of intuitive living
beginning with your relationship to yourself and what you need at this moment of your life.
You will leave having offered yourself nourishment for all levels of your being as well as
setting the foundation for a way of living in which self care is at the core.
Everything in your life that is important to you begins with your relationship to yourself.
You will be immersed in an intimate setting for 3 nights and 4 days of sacred self-care at
Eremito, a modern day hermitage and luxurious eco hotel in the spiritual heart of Italy.
Nestled in 3,000 hectares of forest, the nights are deep black, the silence is dense, and the
peace is palpable. Eremito is leading the way in the digital detox phenomenon and is known
for its signature silent dinner. A Design Hotel and architectural spectacle, the simple
sophistication of Eremito lends to slowing down and calming the mind. It is the perfect
blend of simple luxury and uncontaminated nature to facilitate a deep connection with
So how do you fall in love with taking care of yourself?
First, you let yourself slow down, take a deep breath, and give
yourself all the time to simply feel.
What is here now?
What is calling for your attention?
What do you need?
The answers to these and all of your questions are to be found within.
The voice of intuition is to be heard through your body and breath in the here and now and it
will guide you towards healing and wellbeing.
Ultimately, the art of intuitive living is a way of being in this world that allows you to relax and
trust in yourself and Life, becoming fully present in each moment.
When living in presence, then we are truly living: alive, spontaneous, and in flow.
Learning to hear and rely on your intuition as a guide to self care is inherently relaxing and
full of ease. The old paradigm of looking outside of yourself to experts, books, techniques,
etc falls away and with it the frequency of scarcity that says you don’t have what you need,
you don’t have enough, you are not enough as you are.
Intuitive self care holds the frequency of ease and abundance.
You have enough and you are enough. Your intuitive knowing connects you to a source of
deeper intelligence and will guide you each step of the way.
The concept of Sanctuary is an exploration and invocation of what it means to truly love and
care for Self — and to live guided by your intuitive inner wisdom. The intention of this
retreat is to plant these seeds and create a foundation from which self-care becomes a
moment to moment practice — intuitive, adaptable, and as unique as you are — a way to live
and breathe in harmony with nature and in reverence for this sacred life.
Each aspect of Sanctuary has been thoughtfully designed for the modern, busy woman who
yearns to connect with her own innate feminine wisdom and intuitive knowing.
Our exploration of Intuitive Self Care will include…
● How to cultivate and trust our intuition as the basis of true self care
● How to increase your body literacy (interoception) so you can receive intuitive
guidance through your body
● How to rebuild your relationship to your body based on trust and respect
● How to work with challenging mental and emotional states such as anxiety, fear, and
overwhelm and allow them to guide your intuitive self care journey
● How to cultivate witness consciousness for deep inner listening
● How to regulate your nervous system
● How to allow use stress, emotional triggers, illness, and life challenges as doorways
to deeper connection to Self
● How to identify the conditioning that blocks you from following your intuition as well
as steps to free yourself from outdated mental programs
● How to connect to and honor your womb wisdom
● Space for sacred silence to observe and process
● Sustainable movement practices that nourish the your body and being
● Restorative practices that recalibrate the nervous and endocrine systems
● Consciously connecting to Nature for intuitive guidance and healing
What you can expect during the retreat….
● Embodiment Practices such as yoga, breathwork, & conscious movement
● Inner work practices such as inquiry & writing
● Active & Still Meditations
● Theoretical & Experiential group sessions
● Wilderness Practices to connect with the healing power of Nature in the wild beauty
of the surrounding forests
● Nourishing and delicious plant based meals
● Eremito’s signature Silent Dinner
● Ample time for rest, integration, and sleep
● Daily access to the jacuzzi and steam bath
● Being held in a community of supportive women
● Digital Detox ** (more details below)
This retreat is for you if:
● You want to learn a sustainable way to care for yourself
● You are ready to go deeper on your inner journey
● You are looking for a long weekend in nature dedicated to yourself and your needs
● You want to reconnect to your body and soul in a safe space with guidance and
● You are tired and need rest but want to truly nourish yourself at the same time
● You want to offer yourself sacred time and space to feel
● You are in a transition period in your life like perimenopause & menopause,
relationship ending/beginning, career changes, grieving the loss of a loved one, etc
● You want to be around supportive women whose presence will give you energy,
inspiration, and courage for your journey
● You need a digital detox: your brain has too many tabs open! You need to disconnect
in order to reconnect to yourself.
Eremito does not have wifi or televisions on the premises and is a leader in the digital detox
movement. Eremito guests who need to use their phones are encouraged to go to an
outdoor spot away from common areas and use cellular data to do so.
Taking a digital detox can be a very important part of self care for multiple reasons. First,
tech overload is a major cause of stress, anxiety, and sleep problems in the modern day.
While technology addiction is not (yet) formally classified as a disorder, we are all more or
less addicted to our phones and computers. Digitally detoxing allows us to have a break
from the information input overload which has mental, emotional, and physical benefits.. It
also facilitates feeling and connecting to ourselves which is an important part of getting in
touch with our intuition and inner guidance.
While it will not be mandatory for retreat participants to turn in their phones, we will offer
this option to those who would like this support in their digital detox. Please know that if you
choose this option and you have children at home, you can request your phone back to call
your children each day. Also you can always be reached via Eremito’s landline at any time.
Yoga and meditation teacher, holistic counselor with a focus on somatics & systemic family
constellations, and specialist in women’s spirituality. A yogini of 20 years Sheila’ considers
the wisdom of direct experience to be the most potent teacher and she empowers her
students and clients to hone their skills of inner listening to be able to tap into their own
inner guidance and power. With Indian and American origins, she is literally a bridge
between the East and West and her work is a testament to the harmonious blending of
Eastern spiritual teachings on awareness and western psychological and somatic
approaches. She is the mother of two children and considers mothering to be one of her
greatest teachers. She lives with her family in Umbria, Italy. For more info, read my story
The Eremito is a modern day hermitage and luxurious eco hotel in the spiritual heart of Italy,
Umbria, approximately half-way between Rome and Florence. Nestled in 3,000 hectares of
forest, the nights are deep black, the silence is dense, and the peace is palpable. Eremito is
leading the way in the digital detox phenomenon and is known for its signature silent dinner.
A Design Hotel and architectural spectacle, the simple sophistication of Eremito lends to
slowing down and calming the mind. We are so pleased to be hosting this retreat at Eremito
as it is the truly perfect place to support the inner journey we will take together.
By car, Eremito is located approximately 30 minutes from the Fabro exit off the A1 highway.
By train, the stop is Fabro-Ficulle.
By air it is best to fly into Rome. From the airport you can reach Eremito easily by train to
Fabro-Ficulle or rental car.
From the Fabro-Ficulle train station the Eremito offers transport to the hotel for €40 each
Private transfer is also available for a fee from Rome airport.
Places are limited to ensure an intimate setting for deep work, claim your space now.
For inquiries & registration: email@example.com